Friday, January 14, 2011

FB official? No. CLAM official!

Well it is official, I am an official CLAMMER! Next stop -- Barcelona, Spain!

I am absolutely thrilled to have the opportunity to completely merge myself into the Spanish culture and be able to share my experience, with the help of the CLAM program, with friends, family, teachers, and other students. The people Im going to meet, the places I will go, the memories I will make, the food I will eat, and the things I am going to see are absolutely too amazing to not be able to share with others. So, I hope as I embark on this journey that my beloved followers will be able to fall in love with the beautiful culture I am about to embrace, just as I will! There is only one rule for the road...HAVE FUN!

I chose to participate in the CLAM program for several reasons:
-I love photography but I wanted to allow my friends and family to enjoy the entire experience by making videos and allowing them to see everything I have learned in an organized and efficient manner.
-I love a challenge and I am not the best when it comes to technology.
-Most importantly, it seemed like a fun class and a great way to meet new people that are also studying abroad!

After receiving the information about this class my first thought was that it was going to be a lot more challenging for me than I thought! As mentioned before I am not what you call technologically savvy, so making videos, actually learning what a podcast even is, and keeping up with a blog will be difficult, but completely worth it! I am really excited about blogging though because I have always wanted to blog but never really had much to blog about! I love to write and I love to take pictures so this is right up my ally! Im curious to see how my videos end up but we will worry about that when it comes time! That is all for now!

Chau!

Below is a song I found the other day...I fell in love with the lyrics and think it fits perfect with well...what I am about to be doing! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIq0FjEvuXI

No comments:

Post a Comment