Friday, April 29, 2011

And My FAVORITE! Personal Video

Further and Beyond

The personal video was my favorite video to make. Being the third video I made, I had had more practice with working with Imovie. So, it was a lot easier to make and because this was my own experience I was so excited to share with others the things I have learned here culturally, educationally, and personally. I used Spain’s motto “Mas Alla” because it was most appropriate for my life here in Barcelona. “Mas Alla” means “further beyond”.  While studying abroad I have gone “further and beyond” any other experience in my life. I have seen things that I never thought I would get the opportunity to see. I have completely immersed myself within a different culture. I have eaten some of the most delicious meals ever set before me. And I have met people who have inspired me, touched me on a personal level, and have opened my eyes to new and different perspectives about life. There are honestly, no words that can completely describe the feelings I have felt throughout my journey, nor the things that I have experienced. Like I mention in my video, there aren’t any pictures that can completely capture the memories made. “Further Beyond” briefly shares my story abroad and what it has meant to me. 

Provided is the link to my youtube video for this project.
And that is all folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment